Monday, June 8, 2009

Training days and Pomp & Circumstance

Why is it that every time you want to start something and get already to commit to do it, something always pops up in your way... Happens to alot of people, but this time it was a pleasant something, as you will...


Anyhow, I did my basic routine Saturday morning again which included the same thing I did on Thursday:

Did some stretching exercises and than went for a 5 mile bike ride at speaking pace.After which I did 20 windmills, 25 jumping jacks, 5 push-ups, 5 back extensions, 10 sit-ups and concluded with 10 bench presses, 10 barbell squats, 10 arm curls and 3 rope weight curls...

Rest of day was spent on rushing here and there...

Later in the week I'll write more on how my diet is coming along - LOL but I feel good about what little I have accomplished just in these few days, at least I out doing it...




Sunday was a rest day which actually played out perfect because it was also my Daughter H.S. graduation:






And Yes, Damn Right I'm Proud!

1 comment:

  1. Who knew you could produce such nice looking offspring Tom. LOL Congrats on all the latest achievements.

    ReplyDelete