Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Just put on a rain jacket and ride...

Morning to all the few reading this, hope all is well in your world?

I drafted this big post the other day about stuff and plans and whys and whys nots and then yesterday decided not to post it - enough talk, enough writing, just do!

The title of this post came from a book Brad Kearns wrote about Lance Armstrong - when asked how he (Lance) dealt with the attacks from European media and drugs accusations he replied, "When it's raining, I just put on a rain jacket and go"

Simple ain't it? and there is the key I have been missing, Simplicity. As I saw somewhere else the author stated: "No one ever won the Tour de France by contemplating winning the Tour de France"

I still have my ride for charity I want to do, still have my plans, still the dream and maybe one day I will post that post, but for now action will be speaking louder for me than words...

Enjoy yourselves, Knobby

No comments:

Post a Comment